Monday, April 10, 2023

This Just In: Writing is Hard


 

Writing is hard. I’d agree with that sentiment, especially because I’ve never worked in a coal mine or tried to cure cancer.

But now you don’t need to take my word for it! My old podcasting partner, Jason Soto, invited me on The Sportadicast to talk about how “Writing is Hard, Yo!” Joining us were old friends Nicholas Jobe (a yourfaceisa.com reunion!) and H.B. Walsh.

Check it out, check out Jason, Nick and Heather’s books, and check out all the fine programming over at Rabbit Hole Podcasts.

 

SPORATICAST #3: WRITING IS HARD, YO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Modern Cult Classic: Star Wars Holiday Special

It’s easy to forget these days, what with the now-completed Skywalker Saga and the wide assortment of spin-off features, Disney+ series, a...