Friday, October 7, 2022

Big Time


 

HOLYCRAPBALLSICANTBELIEVEITIMBACKFORLIKEWHATTENMINUTESORSOANDIMALREADYINTERNETFAMOUS!!!!!

 

It all started out innocently enough. There I was, combing through old reviews for something to remaster for this here space…

(and by “remaster” I mean “revise a review I wrote years ago to remove all the crappy/embarrassing parts”)

… and I came upon my review of the Sci-Fi original Dragon Storm. Cheap fantasy film featuring slumming character actors? Yes please!

So I started combing through the Internets for any updated info on the film – cuz I am not watching that again – which quickly led me to the Dragon Storm Wikipedia page:



Wait, what’s that?!?



I’m quoted in a Wikipedia article! And, no, I didn’t do it myself. How am I just learning about this now? If that’s not the sign that you’ve arrived, I don’t know what is.

And there’s an additional perk to being one of the world’s foremost experts on 2004’s Dragon Storm starring John Rhys-Davies: I no longer need to remaster this review. You can check it out here, it all its “OriginalBargain Bin Review” glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Modern Cult Classic: Star Wars Holiday Special

It’s easy to forget these days, what with the now-completed Skywalker Saga and the wide assortment of spin-off features, Disney+ series, a...